Saturday 13 August 2011

Pilot Study Reaches Target

"After a very busy end of July and beginning of August, I am pleased to say that the pilot study has recruited well over 1000 participants. If you joined after we reached 1000 or indeed want to join and haven't done so yet, please don't be put off. We need to spend some time establishing carefully that everyone is eligible for the study before sending a smell test to them.

We have already sent out a massive number of smell tests to participants and are just waiting for some more to arrive from the U.S. I hope that these will be sent out in the next week or so."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mild Parkinsonian Signs in a Community Population

One question that many of the PREDICT-PD participants ask me is “I am slower than I used to be, does it mean that I am getting Parkinson’...