Wednesday 13 February 2013

PREDICT-PD follow up survey closing...

Approximately 1100 of our original 1326 participants have completed the year one follow-up survey and tapping test. The retention rate is therefore upwards of 80%, which is tremendous.

Despite the bad weather, 120 of our participants have been seen in person as well. More will be seen from March onwards.

I am visiting Austria for 4 weeks now to learn transcranial sonography in the Neurology department at the University of Innsbruck. It is going well so far and I will post updates on this blog.

- Alastair Noyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mild Parkinsonian Signs in a Community Population

One question that many of the PREDICT-PD participants ask me is “I am slower than I used to be, does it mean that I am getting Parkinson’...