Thursday 21 July 2011

Predict PD Gains Momentum!

"What a day it has been for the Predict PD pilot study!! 250 participants in just 6 hours and no signs of slowing down. 


Thank you to all those who have registered and participated so far. Your smell tests will be dispatched and should get to you in 1-2 weeks (we have more on order). I have been looking through the feedback and want to thank many of you for your kind comments. Those that have asked questions in the feedback, I will be getting round to answering them as soon as possible.


Thank you to Parkinson's UK for their wonderful ongoing support and thank you to Grass Roots Group who support our web site and tests.


I hope that many more of you will join and invite friends and colleagues you think may also like to participate."


Alastair Noyce
Predict PD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mild Parkinsonian Signs in a Community Population

One question that many of the PREDICT-PD participants ask me is “I am slower than I used to be, does it mean that I am getting Parkinson’...