Sunday 14 October 2012

Year 1 Follow Up Launched

Whatever way you look at it, the PREDICT-PD project has been a great success so far: exceeding recruitment expectations, exciting early results, and now, on the morning of the launch of year 1 follow up, another great response from our participants!

Over the next few months I will share the feedback we get from PREDICT-PD, explain more about our research and post abstracts from other studies that are relevant to the overall goal of identifying Parkinson's at the earliest possible stages. 

I hope to drive more comments on this blog because your opinions count. At a recent patients' meeting with the Cure Parkinson's Trust I heard again how patients are too often not regarded as the experts they are in their own disease. I would like to hear more from the experts and their friends and relatives.

- Alastair Noyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mild Parkinsonian Signs in a Community Population

One question that many of the PREDICT-PD participants ask me is “I am slower than I used to be, does it mean that I am getting Parkinson’...