Thursday 25 October 2018

Flying the flag, and raising support

At PREDICT-PD nothing we do would be possible without our funding from Parkinson's UK. In clinic, we know how invaluable the support they give to people with Parkinson's all over the UK.

I have just received a wonderful phone call from Parkinson's UK, offering me one of their places in the London Marathon 2019. 

Please help me make groundbreaking research a reality, bring us closer to a cure, and provide life changing support to people with Parkinson's, by sponsoring me at here 

I'm aiming for a Good For Age time of under 3 hours, smashing over 20 minutes from my previous record. Every donation will spur me on through training in the long winter months between now and April. Follow my progress on Strava. Last weekend was my first 20 miler since the 2015 London marathon, and this Sunday I'm running in the Wimbledon Half marathon.

Wish me luck!

RNR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mild Parkinsonian Signs in a Community Population

One question that many of the PREDICT-PD participants ask me is “I am slower than I used to be, does it mean that I am getting Parkinson’...